Blacksmiths are the backbone of New Feron's economy, using their skill and strength to forge ore from the nearby mountain mines into useful items for export. They also feed another industry which is close to New Feron's collective heart: robot production. Although there are technicians of many different descriptions living in and around the city, the Blacksmiths remain a venerated figure, seen as the origin of all other technology.
First Appearance: Chapter 5
Attack Power: 32
Defense Power: 15
Critical Chance: 3%
- 5% Chance of Intimidation (+5 Defense)
- You are intimidated by the Blacksmith's iron-willed determination.
- 20% Chance of Metalwork (+3 Attack)
- The Blacksmith picks up his steal hammer and uses you as an anvil.
- 90% Chance of Disbelief (+10 Defense vs Enchanted)
- The Blacksmith's grim practicality repels your enchantments!
1 10 100 250