"Gold...GOLD! Hee hee!" If you hear someone cackling this phrase nearby, you may be in the vicinity of a Dredger. The lowest of all miners, Dredgers spend their time elbow-deep in muddy patches found in quarries and mines, panning for the small stones that wash down out of the rick.
Usually from the poorer classes, they come equipped with nothing, hoping that they may be able to pan enough percious metals out of the stream to buy some proper mining gear.
First Appearance: Chapter 2
Attack Power: 10
Defense Power: 0
Critical Chance: 12%
- 31% Chance of Trespassa! (+8 Attack)
- The Dredger starts yelling and shouting at you because you're trespassing on his prospect!
- 25% Chance of Yipee! (-8 Attack)
- The Dredger is distracted by a shiny gold nugget he sees in the mud! Yippee!
- 50% Chance of Crappy Tools (-3 Attack)
- The Dredger's tools look like they are held together by caked-on grime. They don't look very useful at all against your armor.
1 10 100 250