The Grave Blazer is well-known for its ability to immolate things without any flammable properties whatsoever, such as rocks, metal, or teeth, which makes it a genuine menace among the stone towers of Fontis Sapienta. Common items such as wood and coal seem to avoid combustion when Grave Blazers attempt to influence them, so the Obsidian Guardian keeps them in straw huts until he needs something burned.
First Appearance: Chapter 6
Attack Power: 43
Defense Power: 22
Critical Chance: 3%
- 10% Chance of Weird Combustion (+15 Defense)
- Grave Blazer looks at your equipment and it bursts into flames!
- 82% Chance of Fire Cloud (+3 Attack)
- Grave Blazer scoops up a handful of sand and flings it at you. While in the air the sand bursts into a cloud of fire which engulfs you for a moment.
- 65% Chance of Stomp (+7 Defense)
- Grave Blazer stomps on the ground causing jets of fire to burst up through the ground, momentarily blinding you.
Energy Preference: None
1 10 100 250