Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Many have wandered in this hall.
Few have found their way out.
The worlds whisper a luring call
Promising a future free of doubt.
Zeruul's posion doesn't taint
In the lands through the gates.
The Shadow's tyranny is faint
But travelers die of worse fates.
First Appearance: Chapter 10
Attack Power: 148
Defense Power: 34
Critical Chance: 3%
- 12% chance of Calm Lure (+13 Defense)
- It would be so easy to forget being a Seeker and wander into one of those peaceful worlds, wouldn't it?
- 32% chance of Broken Glass (+5 Attack)
- There's broken glass everywhere!How can you keep fighting if you get cut everywhere you move?!
Loot: Mirror Shard
Gold: 195 - 217
- The mirrors seem to be gateways to other worlds. There are two references to MouseHunt and FishHunt (Hitgrab's other games): a White Mouse in the middle of the hall and a fish in one of the worlds in the mirrors.
1 10 100 250