Although he may look like a poor old man living off the land, this Hermit Sage has devoted most of his considerable lifespan to caring for hidden antiquities. The Sage is a master of concealment charms, which he uses to create impossible enchanted mazes to trap potential robbers. If you manage to defeat his maze, and take his artifact, beware: the Sage will lay down his life and his years of experience to protect his precious treasure.
First Appearance: Chapter 6
Attack Power: 45
Defense Power: 18
Critical Chance: 4%
- 15% chance of Inversion (+7 Attack)
- Hermit Sage mutters something incoherent, then you flip over onto your head!
- 60% chance of Spark Shower (+4 Attack)
- Hermit Sage snaps his fingers, showering you in blue sparks.
- 30% chance of Befuddle (+5 Attack)
- Hermit Sage blasts you with his wand, and all of a sudden, you've forgotten where you are and how to get home!
- Familiar's Seal (+10 Defense vs Precise)
- The Citrine Heart Vine has cast a protective seal over its familiars, blocking any precise aim!
Energy Preference: None
1 10 100 250