Part animal, part machine, Steam Sloths represent one of many strange creatures, loosed by Zeruul, that drift south from his manor, Trinity Keep. Not terribly aggressive unless confronted, their chief function is to serve the Fogbelly, who commands them through the mist. They are often seen in deadwood patches or on the sides of diseased trees, eating rotting wood and clutter which they then incinerate in the furnace that can be seen shining out of their belly.
First Appearance: Chapter 5
Attack Power: 32
Defense Power: 14
Critical Chance: 1%
- 75% Chance of Steam Blast (+5 Attack)
- Steam Sloth expels a blast of steam!
- 20% Chance of Sloth Speed (-7 Attack)
- Steam Sloth moves so slowly, that he becomes easy pickings for you!
- Trinity Keep, mentioned in Steam Sloth's description, doesn't really exist. There is a Zeruul's manor, but it's simply called Zeruul's Castle. According to one of the devs, this confusion was caused by having two different writers writing content for the same game .
1 10 100 250