Specialists at robbing Zeruul’s elite, these weasels are skilled infiltrators, thieves, and spies for the Forest Rangers, their snakelike bodies and cunning intellect allow them to strike from the shadows and disappear without a trace. Stoat Clippers have a penchant for anything shiny, no matter whose pockets it’s sticking out of, so keep your valuables close when they’re around.
First Appearance: Chapter 3
Attack Power: 18
Defense Power: 2
Critical Chance: 9%
- 31% chance of Trip Wire (+2 Defense)
- Stoat Clipper lays a sneaky trap which trips up you!
- 48% chance of Camouflage (+2 Attack)
- Stoat Clipper stealthily hides in the surrounding foliage and launches a surprise ambush on you!
- 41% chance of Sabotage (+4 Defense)
- Stoat Clipper has sabotaged you's equipment, causing it to fail!
Loot: Whitestone Shard
Gold: 19 - 27
Energy Preference: None
1 10 100 250