The Palace of Stairs swarms with these bat-winged creatures, who act as both an alarm system for the Obsidian Guardian, and an attack swarm for the denizens of the palace. Familiars may seem cute if you catch one hanging from a gargoyle sleeping, but don't be fooled: each one possesses a teeny, tiny portion of their master's power and consciousness. Put them all together, and they're as powerful as the right hand of the Guardian himself.
First Appearance: Chapter 6
Attack Power: 46
Defense Power: 15
Critical Chance: 6%
- 67% chance of Tiny Target (+4 Defense)
- Viridescent Familiar is so tiny, they are a difficult target to hit!
- 50% chance of Phase Shift (+2 Attack)
- Viridescent Familiar shifts out of phase when you get too close!
- 98% chance of Nuisance (+1 Attack)
- Due to its small size, Viridescent Familiar is only a mild annoyance to you.
Energy Preference: None
1 10 100 250