- Were you looking for the resource?
This ore is your standard, everyday metal. It’s abundant, cheap and pretty durable. It would be tough to find a smith or shopkeep that would turn this stuff down, though you’d fetch a prettier coin for more rare types.
You can use this ore as a commodity in most shops instead of handing over gold. Some smiths will also upgrade your weapons or armor if you give them a supply of metal along with a small fee of gold.
First Appearance: Chapter 2
Attack Power: 6
Defense Power: 0
Critical Chance: 0%
- 5% Chance of Sturdy (+15 Attack)
- This stubborn vein of ore has a solid sheet of rock behind it, making it more difficult to extract.
- Whitestone Ore can be crafted in East Core Quarry from 15 Whitestone Shard and 15 gold.
- When mining resources your defence is not taken into account. This is why you should equip armour that can add something extra to your attack power rather then with the strongest defence.
1 10 100 250